Time: October 26, 2010 from 12pm to 1pm
Website or Map: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/…
Event Type: webinar
Organized By: Gloria Rand
Latest Activity: Oct 21, 2010
Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)
More than 500 million people are using Facebook, with half of them logging in on any given day.
What does this mean for your business?
It means that if your customers are likely to be found on Facebook, you should be there too.
In this free webinar, I'll share tips on how to create a Facebook page for your business, how to encourage people to like your page, and how to engage with them, so they are more likely to do business with you directly, or to recommend you to their friends.
In this brief session you will learn:
· How to create a unique Facebook page URL
· How to create a Facebook landing page
· What type of content to post to build fan base
· Where to find content to share
· What time-saving tools are available
· Useful apps for your Facebook page
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
© 2023 Created by Sue Copening. Powered by
RSVP for FREE Webinar - How to Attract New Business with Facebook to add comments!
Join Connections Groups