Time: March 14, 2011 from 1pm to 4pm
Location: ORLANDO CAMPUS OF DeVRY UNIVERSITY
Street: 4000 Millenia Boulevard, Room 109
City/Town: Orlando, FL 32839
Website or Map: http://www.TPOrlando.net
Event Type: professional, job, seeker, workshop, &, networking, meeting
Organized By: Transitioning Professionals/Executives of Orlanso
Latest Activity: Mar 12, 2011
Congrats to Minerva O. on her new Job!...Another Success Story from a “Transitioning Professionals” attendee…Join us Monday, 3/14 @DeVry U…it’s FREE!...what’s holding you back?
Inviting ORLANDO Executive and Professional Job Seekers to attend FREE "Transitioning Professionals/Executives of Orlando" Workshop and Networking Meeting, Monday, Mar 14th from 1pm–4pm @ DeVry University
Straight talk and role playing exercises from a former Fortune 500 Director level hiring manager
We have LOCAL success stories every month with our 12 Step process for re-employment!
We cover 3-4 different topics every meeting (we alternate topics from previous meetings):
• Developing a Personal Mission/Vision Statement (your 30 second commercial)
• Reviewing Assessments and Values (uncovering your transferable skills)
• Performing a Financial Review (being cost effective during your job search)
• Developing a Marketing Plan (Marketing/differentiating yourself successfully with a focused approach)
• Resume Optimization (getting past the electronic screeners)
• Developing Interviewing Skills (Answer any tough interview question with a proven process)
• Working with Recruiters (pros and cons)
• Exploring Entrepreneurship (Is Business Ownership a viable option)
• Maintaining a Job Search Calendar (optimize/plan your time and events you attend for success)
• Networking Towards Success (75% of Jobs are found this way!)
• LinkedIN (Basic and Advanced Job Seeking Techniques)
Transitioning Professionals/Executives of Orlando is dedicated to serving the transitioning professional (unemployed, displaced or terminated) by providing a support network and 12 Step Structured Program designed to focus your efforts to re-employment. This 7+ year program has helped many local Orlando & Central Florida Professionals & Executives. We continue to refresh our material with the changing times, strategies and tools that help differentiate you from the masses.
Visit Us Monday, March 14th (the 2nd Monday of every month)
1:00PM – 4:00PM
NEW LOCATION FOR 2011:
ORLANDO CAMPUS OF DeVRY UNIVERSITY
4000 Millenia Boulevard, Room 109
Orlando, FL 32839
407 355 3131
Meetings are FREE and open to the public. We encourage all professionals/executives to attend. Please dress for success.
Visit our website @ www.TPOrlando.net or contact Scot Cummin @ 877-508-2361 or e-mail : email@example.com for more info.
ORLANDO CAMPUS OF DeVRY UNIVERSITY
FROM TAMPA OR DISNEY GOING EAST ON I-4
Take I-4 east to Conroy Road – Exit 78. Turn right off the exit onto Conroy Road. At the next light turn left onto Millenia Blvd.
FROM DOWNTOWN ORLANDO AND NORTH
Take I-4 west to Conroy Road – Exit 78. Turn left off the exit onto Conroy Road. (You will cross back over I-4.) Take Conroy Road to Millenia Blvd. and turn left.
FROM ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Take the Beeline Expressway (528 toll) west to I-4. Take I-4 east to Conroy Road – Exit 78. Turn right off the exit onto Conroy Road. Take Conroy Road to Millenia Blvd. and turn left.
FROM KISSIMMEE/ST. CLOUD
Take the Florida Turnpike (toll) to I-4 east. Take I-4 east to Conroy Road – Exit 78. Turn right off the exit onto Conroy Road. Take Conroy Road to Millenia Blvd. and turn left.