Time: December 10, 2009 from 9:30am to 12pm
Location: Intelligent Office - Millenia
Street: 4700 Millenia Blvd, Suite 175
City/Town: Orlando, FL 32839
Website or Map: http://businessstrategyconsul…
Event Type: workshop, for, business, owners, &, marketing, managers
Organized By: Scott A. Dennison
Latest Activity: Dec 4, 2009
Are You Ready To Take Control Of Your Business Development Strategy To Ensure A More Profitable Business?
My two hour workshop will provide your small business with the information you need to thrive in 2010 and beyond. And best of all – My FREE business strategy development workshop will cost you nothing but your time!
Yes, it’s true…
Business today is different than in years past. We’re going through a difficult recession, people aren’t spending as much, and as a result businesses (and their owners) are struggling.
But you don’t have to. I want to teach you the most proven model for business strategy development in 2010 and beyond.
You can expect to learn:
* The best way to uncover new markets for your products or services.
* How to research buying patterns in your local market and then utilize the power of local search to attract those prospects into your business.
* A simple way to communicate with your customers so that they return to you again and again
* The essential elements of your internet marketing infrastructure
* 5 key ways to market your business both locally and globally
The information presented in this workshop will have you considering whether your current small business strategy will take you to the levels of success you deserve and desire.
The information I’m going to present you with is EASILY worth $197, but as I mentioned before, business owners or business leaders can attend this workshop for FREE.
I must warn you however that we only have 20 seats for any event, and they do go quickly. Take a moment to register now, so that you don’t miss out.