Here's some stats to get you thinking from The March 2008 report from comScore
(Internet video experts as far as digital world statistics are concerned)….
* US Internet users viewed 11.5 billion videos online during March 2008, which is a 64% gain over 12 months ago.
* 139 Million U.S. Internet users watched an AVERAGE of 83 videos per viewer during the month of March 2008.
* Just over 73% of the total United States Internet surfers viewed video online during the month of March 2008.
And the viewers are growing every month!
So, how can video help your business? Check out these ideas below:
1. Create a video on your website homepage to catch your potential customers attention and deliver your message in a quick and charismatic way.
2. Offer a special price or discount for those who view your video and post it, not only on your website, but on 10 top video sharing websites.
3. Use video "vlogs" on a regular basis to keep your customers up to date on all your company has to offer.
4. Use videos to promote different services or products.
5. Create mini webisodes that offer free information to potential clients. This is a great way to build credibility and trust. Here is a great example.....if you specialize in selling homes to first time buyers, create a video ( or videos) that offer helpful tips to remember when purchasing your first home. These types of videos not only help potential clients but can keep them coming back to your site for new information.
Isn't it time to start using Internet video as a marketing tool for your business?
For more great ideas about creating the perfect video for your company visit www.vigonproductions.com or give me a call at 407-341-1969.