We decided to take an hour or so today to write down some of the main benefits that video email and web video marketing have to offer you and your business. We broke the list up into several benefit categories to make them easier to read.
Here’s the list:
Web video and video email marketing can differentiate you from the competition in many ways.
1. Stand Out from the Crowd – While everyone’s ramping up their budget to send plain text emails, you can send video emails to gain the competitive advantage.
2. Be Remembered – It has been proven that the combination of audio and visual stimulus increases retention.
3. Stay on the Cutting-Edge – Web video and video email are a staple of communication, they’re not going to go away. Usage of this new medium will only increase.
4. Be a Leader in Your Field – Usage of web video is on the rise, but it hasn’t yet hit the mainstream markets.
5. Put a Face to the Name – For the most part, people like to do business with people they know. Video emails let your prospects get to know you before you even meet them.
6. Capitalize on Your Greatest Assets… You and Your Team – Unlike copy, you and your team can produce marketing videos with little more than a $60 webcam. Sales copy can be expensive and time consuming to author. The difference between making a sale and losing a customer can often be as simple as adding the human touch – that’s you and your team!
7. Improve Your Credibility– When people can see and hear you talking about the benefits of your products and services, they are much more likely to trust you. When you have trust, you have sales.
IMPROVED COMMUNICATION BENEFITS
We all could stand to benefit from improved communication, and now with video email marketing techniques, and web video in general; we can make significant improvements in the way we deliver our message.
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT BENEFITS
Refining processes is one of the fastest ways to increase efficiency; leading to a significant savings in both cost and time. When you use web video, you not only refine the process, you enhance it. Plain text can only say so much. Video takes your processes via your message to the next level.
Emotions are a core part of humanity. People often make purchase decisions based on an emotional response. Video email marketing can capture the imagination of your prospects and clients in a way plain text cannot. With web video you’ll have more time to enjoy the things that really matter because your videos will be working for you.
TIME & COST SAVINGS BENEFITS
Save time and make more money with web video. Put a dent in your To-Do list, or take time for yourself. What you do with the extra time and money is up to you.
32. Save Money – As far as benefits go, it doesn’t get much simpler than this. Video email marketing is inexpensive. When you compare the cost with the value, the expense is inconsequential. You pay the same low monthly rate whether you send one video email or 10,000. Let’s see you say that about a newspaper ad.
33. Create Canned Responses for FAQs – Creating canned web video responses to frequently asked questions will facilitate customer service and improve customer satisfaction. Record video emails to help customers and save the best responses to be reused. The best thing is that as you get better, your customer service gets better too.
34. Make Money While You Sleep – Video email marketing and web videos allow you to record a video once and reuse it indefinitely. Once a video has been created, it can be viewed any time, day or night. So whatever time your prospect decides to check her inbox, you’re there waiting to make a sale.
35. Go Green—Want to help the environment and save money doing so? Save gas and money with web video. Using video email will allow you to filter prospects, ensuring that you only travel to meet with the most likely to purchase. You can easily save enough in gas to pay for your membership.
36. Save Time – Creating videos is like creating an army of clones with the sole purpose of helping you make more money. Your clones answer questions for you. They help train new employees. They sell prospects on the value of your product or service at 3 AM on the other side of the country. What are you doing while your clones are doing all these things for you? I don’t know; that part is up to you.
37. Maximize Your Efficiency– Every video email you send that is reusable takes another task off your plate. The more reusable videos you record, the more time you’ll save. Video email marketing will allow you to focus on the most valuable activities you perform.
MARKETING IMPROVEMENT BENEFITS
Good marketing can be the difference between success and failure. Incorporating video email, and web video, into your marketing efforts will increase the impact of your copy exponentially. That being said, marketing is often expensive, and it can be hard to see the ROI on marketing dollars spent. Video email marketing allows you to fix your hard costs, regardless of the number of videos you send out.
38. Add the Wow Factor to Your Marketing – An easy way to Wow your customers and prospects is to send them a video. Web video allows you to create dazzling presentations and stimulate viewers in ways that are impossible with traditional email. Video email marketing gets reactions.
39. Add Professionalism to Your Daily Communications – Video emails allow you to appear more professional without added inconvenience or cost. Recipients will receive a video in their inbox that is surrounded by your name, phone number, and the name of your company. With the addition of a custom template, you’ll be able to include your logo.
40. Generate Buzz – Web video is a hot topic in the media. When someone receives a video email, he or she often shows it to others. Each time they do, more people are being exposed to your message. The resulting buzz leads to interest in you and what your company does.
41. Capture the Power of TV Without the Expense – Video is powerful and when used correctly gets results. Consequently, you have to pay a lot of money to market yourself on this medium, but without any guarantees of who will be watching. With video email marketing, your videos are On-Demand. That means they’re waiting in the recipients mailbox. Web video has the same benefits as video on TV, but doesn’t have the cost or the limitations of time.
42. Take Your CRM to the Next Level – Do you use customer relationship management software? If so, you can continue to use it in the same way as before, except with the addition of videos. Simply include a link in the text of the email to send whatever video you want. You can use video to augment the written word or replace it. It’s up to you.
43. Track Success Rates and Marketing Dollars – With web video technology, you can see exactly how well your video message performed and measure success. You have the power to see how many people opened the message and how many actually watched the video. With the addition of a CRM system, you can then see how many people decided to buy after watching your videos. Now you know exactly where your marketing dollars are going and where you can improve.
44. Soft Sell Effortlessly- Exit Links, links located on the side of your video, put your message in front of prospects innocuously. While they watch your video, they are exposed to these links, which they may click on to learn more. People have become accustomed to doing their own research online, and this plays into that tendency. If you prefer, tell your viewers to click the link.
45. Maintain Top-of-Mind Awareness– Top-of-Mind Awareness is a great way to ensure that when potential customers have a relevant need, they think of you first. Web videos have no incremental cost, so you can make as many as you like; keeping your value and your message on the minds of your prospects. Send regular video emails to your list and inform them of your value.
RESULTING (WHOLE) BENEFITS
Video email marketing has many individual benefits, as does web video. In this section, I will summarize some of the overall benefits of web video and video email marketing.
46. Sell More With Less Effort – When you capitalize on video email marketing and web video, you’ll reduce your workload and improve your success rates, so when you do take the time to reach out to a prospect, you will have less wasted effort.
47. Generate More Referral Business – Customers refer people that they’ve had a good experience with. When you provide excellent customer service, you are more likely to have happy customers, and receive referrals. Since web video allows you to do more with less, it only makes sense that using it leads to more referral business.
48. Increase Profitability – Video email marketing allows you to reduce wasted effort dealing with prospects who never convert to paying customers. Such prospects drain your resources: time, money, and morale. Why not let your web videos handle these prospects while you focus on the ones helping you pay the bills?
49. Keep Clients for Life – If you keep your customers happy, they likely never leave you. It wouldn’t make sense for them to. You take great of them. You send them regular videos that show you care, and have a lot of informative videos on your customer service website. When they need more help than the videos provide, they can speak with a human on the phone, or via online video conferencing because your CSRs actually have time to talk to people. They’re not bogged down with repetitive questions and tasks. As a result they’re happier in their work and it shows. One of the first steps toward keeping customers for life is communicating with them. Video email is a great way to explain and to show that you care.
50. Create a Scalable Business Model – Through the use of video email marketing and a CRM, you can create a business model that ready for any level of growth, no matter how rapid. The last thing any businessperson wants to do is be caught unprepared for growth. The consequences of such a mistake would be catastrophic. So don’t miss any opportunities. Use web video to handle your customer service, nurturing, and marketing efforts and you will be ready to handle any number of customers with minimal need for additional staffing.
Are you STILL using GoToMeeting, WebEx, or 'blog-talk radio' to get your message out and to do presentations? I mean....REALLY? 89% of internet users prefer VIDEO communication over simple audio or text! I can get you started immediately with a PERSONAL, FULLY CUSTOMIZEABLE VIDEO BRANDING SYSTEM....Complete system costs monthly about as much as a tank of gas. At MyVideoTalk, the future of communication is HERE!
Marlene Khaleel-Porges +1.407.847.6653