MY PROFESSIONAL RESUME
1602 Bryn Mawr Street, Orlando, FL 32804
I am a self starter and team player who will get the job done. I have spent 18+ years at the Executive/CEO level as an Executive Administrative Personal Assistant and Manager predominantly in the fields of Entertainment (live theatrical and television), Marketing (advertising and public relations), Real Estate, Human Resources, Special Event Coordination and Non-Profit.
My computers skills include all Windows Programs, Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Project Manager, Adobe PageMaker and Photoshop, Adobe, CS2 and Raiser’s Edge among others. I type 55+ words per minute. I have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
I am a Notary Public.
Sample Employment History:
BETA Center, Inc. (non-profit) (7/2007-12/2008 – Company layoffs)
Executive Assistant to the President/CEO, Director of Development and Director of Human Resources.
• Handled all day-to-day Executive Assistant duties for CEO, Development Department and HR Department.
• Attended Board meetings, took minutes and maintained all Board Meeting information. Created and maintained Board Member Book. Kept database on all Board Members.
• Coordinated all internal efforts toward COA Certification.
• Made travel arrangements and handled all expense reports for Executives.
• Input and maintained data in Raiser’s Edge (Fund Raising database). This included recording donations and writing thank-you letters and other mailings to donors.
• Special Events planning, United Way events coordination, HR management and graphics and design layout for BETA Matters, the agency Quarterly Newsletter and other promotions items and brochures.
• Served as Volunteer Services Coordinator for 9 months. Worked closely with Heart of Florida United Way on Days of Caring for two years.
• Managed day-to-day volunteer activities, sign-in, sign-out and maintained all volunteer hours and info in database. Handled court-ordered volunteers, including all HR and intake paperwork through completion of ordered assignments.
Quebecor World Premedia, Inc. (6/2005 – 6/2007 – Company closed Florida Operations)
Executive Assistant to VP of Premedia Product Development/ Project Coordinator
• Managed small office of 6 people and was responsible for moving along Premedia projects/Prepress for major clients like, Avon, Time, Inc. and Victoria’s Secret among others.
• Handled all day-to-day activities of VP, including correspondence, travel arrangements, expense reports, interactions with head office in Canada, set up internet meetings with multi-national company.
• Set up Corporate meetings in Orlando, including accommodations, catering, travel, scheduling, programs, entertainment and speakers.
The Mustard Seed of Central Florida. (On-going)
Events Coordinator/Fund Raising task Force on a Part Time/Contract.
• Former Board Member
The Mark One of Lakeland, Inc. /Mark Two Dinner Theater/Orlando Broadway Theater (1995-2005)
Executive Administrative Assistant to CEO and Marketing Assistant (1995 – 2005)
• Handled all day-to-day activities of Theater/Restaurant owner. Handled contract negotiations and monitoring with licensing agencies.
• Assisted in management of Box office operations, casting, AEA union contracts, union Pension and payments info and maintained all databases pertaining to same.
• Wrote and did all graphic/pre-press set up for 8x yearly tabloid-size, full 40-color newsletter. Maintained mailing list databases.
• Wrote and designed all advertising. Worked with local media outlets, ad sales and promotions.
• Assisted in Box Office, in restaurant and as needed throughout the operation.
The Civic Theatres of Central Florida (1 year)
Marketing Assistant to Executive Director/CEO
ERA Preferred Properties (1990 – 1995) (5 years formerly licensed.)
Administrative Assistant and Office/MLS Manager to President.
• Ran office of 20+ Real Estate Professional. Input data for all listings, assisting in closings, ordered supplies, all day-to-day duties for Owner/Broker, Bobbie Boehmer. Ultimately coordinated with three offices opened during my employment.
Executive Assistant and Associate Producer/Writer to Executive Producer - Good Morning America (5 years). Executive Assistant/Talent to Robin Leach – Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous and Fame, Fortune and Romance (3 years). Executive Assistant and Production assistance for senior producers - Entertainment Tonight (2 years.) Executive Assistant/Writer for Rona Barrett - Entertainment Report – Mutual Broadcasting (2 years). Other television credits include Production and Talent Assistance for The New Mickey Mouse Club, Love Connection, Circus of the Stars, The John Davidson Show and The Dick Cavett Show among others.
References available on request