Time: February 27, 2011 from 7pm to 11:30pm
Location: The Mezz
Street: 100 South Eola Drive
City/Town: Orlando, FL 32801
Website or Map: http://www.VarietyFlorida.org
Event Type: fundraiser, social
Organized By: jolie sester | VARIETY CLUB
Latest Activity: Feb 25, 2011
Oscar Night with Steph Carse
... to benefit Variety Club of Orlando
at: THE MEZZ
100 South Eola Drive - Orlando
Walk the red carpet... and enjoy a fabulous night of entertainment at this live Oscar Party...
* ringside seats as Variety Florida presents the gift of mobility to a Central Florida physically impaired child;
* world class entertainment by the incomparable Steph Carse (www.stephcarse.com)
VIDEO: Click to see Steph
* the opportunity to honor and thank Variety- the Children's Charity of Florida Founder, Donna L. Draves as we present her with the 2011 Gold Heart Award;
* WFTV special guests Vanessa Welch and Josh Benson;
* The 83rd Annual Academy Awards projected on a big screen while you watch in comfort and style;
* a commemorative film can filled with treats and goodies;
* free valet parking;
* heavy hors d'oeuvres;
* a glass of wine (cash bar following) as you walk the red carpet
* participate in Orlando's ONLY Official Oscar Night America party sanctioned by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences; and M O R E !
Tickets just $50pp
Proceeds from this event benefit Variety- the Children's Chariety of Florida.
Thank you for your help- from the children we serve!