Do you live in a toxic home?
Learn how you can make some better choice to protect your health and the health of the planet!
When: August 1, 2009 10:30 AM
Where: On Your Computer & Phone
Toxic chemcials in products we use in our homes and business are known to cause asthma, allergies, and other serious health problems. In addition, they are polluting our air, our water systems and natural environment.
In this seminar, you will find out
• what chemicals you should avoid
• what you may be using that is harmful
• natural ways to create cleaner air
• reduce the amount of toxins in your home or office through better product choices
• save over $3,400 in the cost of your household products
• reduce 108 lbs. of landfill wasteeliminate 248 lbs. of greenhouse gas
This is a teleconference call! This is a great way to share some information and to save gas!
Here is how it works: When you RSVP yes or maybe, you will receive an email an prior to the conference call from FreeConference.com. This will give you the access code and a link to click on during the call to view the presentation.
It is a long distance number, but the time for the call is on Saturday so most cellphone plans will not incur long distance charges or use minutes.
This information in this seminar is a signficant part of the holistic approach we must take to make a difference.
Please pass this information on to others you feel might be interested. It may be some of the first steps people take in order to become "Green."
Please RSVP to Bonsbiz@aol.com