Time: October 11, 2010 from 1pm to 4pm
Location: ORLANDO CAMPUS OF DeVRY UNIVERSITY
Street: 4000 Millenia Boulevard, Room 106
Website or Map: http://www.tporlando.net
Phone: 877-508-2361 (toll free)
Event Type: job, seeker, workshop, &, networking, meeting
Organized By: Transitioning Professionals/Executives of Orlando
Latest Activity: Oct 11, 2010
Inviting ORLANDO Executive and Professional Job Seekers to attend FREE "Transitioning Professionals/Executives of Orlando" Workshop and Networking Meeting, Monday, Oct 11th from 1pm–4pm @ DeVry University
We have LOCAL success stories every month with our 12 Step process for re-employment! Congrats to Brian B on his new Job!
We cover 3-4 different topics every meeting (we alternate topics from previous meetings):
• Developing a Personal Mission/Vision Statement (your 30 second commercial)
• Reviewing Assessments and Values (uncovering your transferable skills)
• Performing a Financial Review (being cost effective during your job search)
• Developing a Marketing Plan (Marketing/differentiating yourself successfully with a focused approach)
• Resume Optimization (getting past the electronic screeners)
• Developing Interviewing Skills (Answer any tough interview question with a proven process)
• Working with Recruiters (pros and cons)
• Exploring Entrepreneurship (Is Business Ownership a viable option)
• Maintaining a Job Search Calendar (optimize/plan your time and events you attend for success)
• Networking Towards Success (75% of Jobs are found this way!)
• LinkedIN (Basic and Advanced Job Seeking Techniques)
Transitioning Professionals/Executives of Orlando is dedicated to serving the transitioning professional (unemployed, displaced or terminated) by providing a support network and 12 Step Structured Program designed to focus your efforts to re-employment. This 7+ year program has helped many local Orlando & Central Florida Professionals & Executives. We continue to refresh our material with the changing times, strategies and tools that help differentiate you from the masses.
Our FREE meetings provide support in marketing yourself, networking opportunities, career guidance, relationship building, financial guidance, Business Ownership exploration, job leads, and accountability.
Visit Us Monday, October 11th (the 2nd Monday of every month)
1:00PM – 4:00PM
NEW LOCATION FOR 2010:
ORLANDO CAMPUS OF DeVRY UNIVERSITY
4000 Millenia Boulevard, Room 106
Orlando, FL 32839
407 355 3131
Meetings are FREE and open to the public. We encourage all professionals/executives to attend. Please dress for success.
Join our LOCAL LinkedIn group: “Transitioning Professionals/Executives of Orlando”. The intent of this group is to get local talent connected to HR professionals and Recruiters.
Visit our website @ www.TPOrlando.net or contact Scot Cummin @ 877-508-2361 or e-mail : email@example.com for more info.
ORLANDO CAMPUS OF DeVRY UNIVERSITY
FROM TAMPA OR DISNEY GOING EAST ON I-4
Take I-4 east to Conroy Road – Exit 78. Turn right off the exit onto Conroy Road. At the next light turn left onto Millenia Blvd.
FROM DOWNTOWN ORLANDO AND NORTH
Take I-4 west to Conroy Road – Exit 78. Turn left off the exit onto Conroy Road. (You will cross back over I-4.) Take Conroy Road to Millenia Blvd. and turn left.
FROM ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Take the Beeline Expressway (528 toll) west to I-4. Take I-4 east to Conroy Road – Exit 78. Turn right off the exit onto Conroy Road. Take Conroy Road to Millenia Blvd. and turn left.
FROM KISSIMMEE/ST. CLOUD
Take the Florida Turnpike (toll) to I-4 east. Take I-4 east to Conroy Road – Exit 78. Turn right off the exit onto Conroy Road. Take Conroy Road to Millenia Blvd. and turn left.