Time: July 11, 2011 from 1pm to 4pm
Location: ORLANDO CAMPUS OF DeVRY UNIVERSITY
Street: 4000 Millenia Boulevard, Room 106
City/Town: Orlando, FL 32839
Event Type: job, seeker, workshop, and, networking, mtg, for, professionals
Organized By: Tranistioning Professionals/Executives of Orlando
Latest Activity: Jul 6, 2011
Straight talk and role playing exercises from a former Fortune 500 Director level hiring manager
Our FREE Workshop and Networking meetings provide support with a structured 12 Step process, providing attendees with the tools for re-employment including marketing yourself, networking opportunities, career guidance, relationship building, financial guidance, Business Ownership exploration, job leads, and accountability.
We have LOCAL success stories every month with our 12 Step process for re-employment!
We cover 3-4 different topics every meeting (we alternate topics from previous meetings):
• Developing a Personal Mission/Vision Statement (your 30 second commercial)
• Reviewing Assessments and Values (uncovering your transferable skills)
• Performing a Financial Review (being cost effective during your job search)
• Developing a Marketing Plan (Marketing/differentiating yourself successfully with a focused approach)
• Resume Optimization (getting past the electronic screeners)
• Developing Interviewing Skills (Answer any tough interview question with a proven process)
• Working with Recruiters (pros and cons)
• Exploring Entrepreneurship (Is Business Ownership a viable option)
• Maintaining a Job Search Calendar (optimize/plan your time and events you attend for success)
• Networking Towards Success (75% of Jobs are found this way!)
• LinkedIN (Basic and Advanced Job Seeking Techniques)
Transitioning Professionals/Executives of Orlando is dedicated to serving the transitioning professional (unemployed, displaced or terminated) by providing a support network and 12 Step Structured Program designed to focus your efforts to re-employment. This 7+ year program has helped many local Orlando & Central Florida Professionals & Executives. We continue to refresh our material with the changing times, strategies and tools that help differentiate you from the masses.
Visit Us Monday, July 11th (the 2nd Monday of every month)
1:00PM – 4:00PM
NEW LOCATION FOR 2011:
ORLANDO CAMPUS OF DeVRY UNIVERSITY
4000 Millenia Boulevard, Room 106
Orlando, FL 32839
407 355 3131
Meetings are FREE and open to the public. We encourage all professionals/executives to attend. Please dress for success.
Contact Scot Cummin @ 877-508-2361 or e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
ORLANDO CAMPUS OF DeVRY UNIVERSITY
FROM TAMPA OR DISNEY GOING EAST ON I-4
Take I-4 east to Conroy Road – Exit 78. Turn right off the exit onto Conroy Road. At the next light turn left onto Millenia Blvd.
FROM DOWNTOWN ORLANDO AND NORTH
Take I-4 west to Conroy Road – Exit 78. Turn left off the exit onto Conroy Road. (You will cross back over I-4.) Take Conroy Road to Millenia Blvd. and turn left.
FROM ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Take the Beeline Expressway (528 toll) west to I-4. Take I-4 east to Conroy Road – Exit 78. Turn right off the exit onto Conroy Road. Take Conroy Road to Millenia Blvd. and turn left.
FROM KISSIMMEE/ST. CLOUD
Take the Florida Turnpike (toll) to I-4 east. Take I-4 east to Conroy Road – Exit 78. Turn right off the exit onto Conroy Road. Take Conroy Road to Millenia Blvd. and turn left.
Scot Cummin has decided to hide the list of guests.